Reasons why you should consider a vehicle/van wrap to advertise your business.
VAN WRAPS AS OPPOSED TO ANY OTHER MARKETING TACTIC:
Being in the business and constantly looking for opportunities to attract more potential customers has become a norm in the 21st century. With countless businesses offering the same services and targeting similar customers, it becomes a headache to come up with something that actually attracts customers to engage with your business. The pressure is enough to make anyone feel like they want to punch a wall. So, what is it that you can do to make your business shine a little brighter than the others? The answer couldn’t be vaguer.
The market is a maze when it comes to choosing the right strategy for marketing. There is online advertising, flyers, posters, newsletters and a lot more. The strategy you end up picking depends on what your needs are. However, the basic need for every marketing tactic is to attract as many customers as possible.
What happens in most of the above-mentioned cases is it doesn’t work. Why? You ask. Well, when was the last time you were happy to have an ad shoved in your face while you were watching your favourite show? Exactly. That kind of marketing is very aggressive and has a very low success rate. What ends up happening is you losing your money.
What if we told you there’s a way to advertise your business in a non-aggressive way? Not a lot of people know about it. Considering you have a vehicle or if your business has a fleet then there’s a good chance you have a set of vans working for your business. Why not get those vans wrapped with vinyl wraps or decals to advertise your business? Use those vans to spread the word.
A Vinyl Wrap is a customizable material with an adhesive that sticks to the surface of your vehicle. Once wrapped, your van will look like it has just gone through a custom paint job. We’ve attached some images on this page for you to see how a van wrap can turn your van into a moving billboard, advertising your business wherever it goes. The good thing is when you’re advertising through a van wrap, you’re not being aggressive and forcing anyone to see your ad, people will look at it if they want to. Apart from being a non-aggressive and effective way of advertising, here are additional advantages of getting a van wrap:
- Saves you a fortune; considering the lifetime of a vinyl wrap, you can drive around with your wrapped vans for years before the vinyl starts to lose the battle against time.
- Protects your van; A van wrap basically acts as a protective shield and protects your van from UV rays and road debris.
- Paint Protection; one of the sweetest additional perks of getting a van wrap is its ability to freeze time for the colour of your van. When years later you decide to take off the wrap, you’ll be thrilled to see that it looks brand new underneath.
- Freedom of Customization; Van wraps allow you full freedom of customization. From choosing the area you want to be wrapped to the design you want on the wrap, you get full freedom to imagine and see it manifest into reality.
- Get it done and forget about it; A vehicle wrap, once done, you can just forget about it. It requires the least amount of maintenance.
So, now that you know about all the delicious perks you get with a vehicle wrap. Here’s a list of what we offer here at Vinyl Wrap Toronto:
- Full Vehicle Wrap; The entire vehicle is wrapped eg. to change colour.
- Partial vehicle Wrap; More than 50% of the vehicle is wrapped with vinyl.
- Decals; Variable-sized custom-designed vinyl stickers eg racing stripes, company logos etc.
- Paint protection films; A thin film that protects the paint of your vehicle.
Check more of what we offer on our home page.
Here are some FAQs about Vinyl Wrap Toronto:
What kind of vehicles do we wrap?
At Vinyl Wrap Toronto, we can wrap almost all kinds of vehicles and objects including Cars, Vans, Trucks, Boats, RVs, Golf Carts, Motorcycles, walls and so much more. Our motto is if it has a smooth surface, we can wrap it.
What kind of material do we use?
We use only premium wrap material offered by Avery Dennison & 3M to wrap the vehicles.
What makes us so confident that we can take on a job?
Our team of professional graphic designers, certified installers and industry standard printing equipment as a whole is what gives us the confidence to take on a job and do it with perfection.
How long does it take to wrap a vehicle?
That’s a tough one. Depending on the type of vehicle and complexity of the design, the time taken to wrap a vehicle can vary. Our installers take their time to perform the job with perfection instead of doing a quick and lousy job.
If you’re interested in getting your fleet wrapped, give us a call at 416-822-3232 or if you’d like to visit, we’re located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4, feel free to visit our garage.
To keep up with the latest updates and offers, follow us on social media: