Freightliner M2 Water Truck Full Wrap & Decals; Tips to get the best out of your promotional vehicle wrap or decals
Full Truck Wrap & Decals
Getting a wrap sounds a bit too much at first, but once you see what it can do for your business, you’ll use every opportunity to get your vehicle(s) wrapped. Similar is the case with our client “BamBam Construction”. The company bought a water truck to carry out their business duties. Having a large truck and not be using all that free real estate would have been such a waste of a perfectly good way to advertise their business. “BamBam Construction” one of is our returning clients.
We have done a similar job of wrapping their other water truck and installing decals in the past. Since the client was fully satisfied with our work, he decided to contact us to get the second one wrapped, as well. Just like last time, it was the same truck, the Freightliner M2. However this time, the client took apart the truck himself to make the wrapping process easier for the installers working at Vinyl Wrap Toronto.
Wrapping a full truck requires the same effort as wrapping a small car. Our team uses only the premium quality material provided by Avery Dennison & 3M. For this particular job, we used Matte Black for the full truck wrap, Orange & White for the truck decals from Avery Dennison’s SW900 Series. Since the water tank had been taken off, we were able to cover the back as well.
After covering the truck with Matte Black, our team installed decals on both sides and hood of the truck. Here’s an interesting thing, the client had given the truck a name like the previous one. This one was called Caitlin, and there’s a decal of the same name on both sides of the truck’s nose.
We’ve attached some pictures on this page for you to see how an ordinary truck can be your canvas where you advertise your business.
Tips For When You’re Getting A Vehicle Wrap/Decals
Now let’s talk about what you can do to get the best out of your promotional vehicle wrap:
- Be clear on what you want; the brand or service you want to advertise
- Keep the design minimal; make sure the information you’re trying to convey doesn’t get lost in other design elements.
- Know your audience; Pick the colour and design based on the nature of your target audience. A bad example would be using skulls in the design that’s supposed to promote a salon.
- Include Contact Information; Let’s say you grabbed your potential customer’s attention. The next thing they need is a way to contact you and if they don’t see it in that same second, it’s very unlikely that they will go out of their way to make a search on their own.
- Be creative; it’s all about standing out. Give people something interesting to look at. For example, a funny meme promoting your business.
- Know your options; before you make a decision, make sure you are aware of your options, such as colour, type & finish of the material. Also about the level of wraps such as full, partial or just plain decals.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call at 416-822-3232 or visit our garage located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4 to speak to one of our certified installers.
To read more about vinyl wraps and see more pictures, visit our blog page.