Trailer Full Wrap – Things to keep in mind while getting a promotional vinyl wrap.
The world of vinyl wraps is an endless tunnel of ideas brought to reality by people who dare to think outside the box. The one thing you won’t find anywhere else is the level of freedom to make your vehicle look however you wish for it to look. And not just vehicles, it could be any object or surface.
Our returning client, Mr. Ken Bennington is a real estate agent. He recently bought a trailer that he will lend to his clients to help them move stuff into their new place. A great idea indeed and you know everyone who buys a property will need something to carry their stuff in. Along with that, Ken saw an opportunity, an opportunity to show who got these people the property.
He could have just kept using the ordinary trailer with nothing on it, but he saw the opportunity and took it since getting his Jeep wrapped brought him more business. He decided to use all the real estate on that trailer to show off his business in all of its glory using a custom vinyl wrap that goes all around the trailer. He contacted our team of experts and put forth his vision. Our team took it all in and designed the mockup as he had envisioned.
The design shows his business name, contact information in big bold letters along with a cartoon representation of Ken Bennington himself holding a set of keys to a house in his background, leaving nothing to the imagination about what he does. Being interesting enough to catch the attention of people on the road is what modern advertising is all about and that’s exactly what we gave him.
To fully wrap his trailer, our team always uses the best quality material offered by Avery Dennison & 3M. For this particular job, since it was a custom design, we used Avery Dennison’s Printable Vinyl and Laminate. We’ve attached pictures of the trailer on this page for you to see how a promotional wrap should look like.
Tips for when you’re getting a promotional wrap:
- The first and most important thing is that you pick a design that’s most likely to attract the attention of others.
- Show off your logo, contact information and services with bold and easy to read text.
- Include a fun element; as in this case, the client had himself represented as a cartoon. Now that’s something everyone will be looking at when the trailer is out on the roads.
- Talk to an expert about your options, such as the colour, finish and discuss your design.
- Keep it simple; Vehicles move quickly so you should go with something that can be read in a matter of seconds.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to get a quote, give us a call at +14168223232 or visit our garage located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4 to speak to one of our experts.
To read more articles about vinyl wraps, visit our blog page.