Nissan NV2500 Full Van Wrap & Decals – Satin Black; The Difference Between Commercial & Personal Wraps
Nissan NV2500 Full Van Wrap + Decals
If you’re looking to promote your business by turning your vehicle into a moving billboard that advertises your brand, you are on the right website. Vinyl Wrap Toronto is one of the well-known car wrap or vehicle wrap shops in Toronto.
We recently had the pleasure of working with a local business “Metro Jet Wash” – A property maintenance company located in Etobicoke. The client had just bought a brand new Nissan NV2500 Van in White. However, they had a different colour for it in mind. So they looked for local vehicle wrap shops, found our website and after seeing the work we’ve done, decided to contact our team for their requirements.
The client wanted to wrap the whole Nissan NV2500 Van in with Satin Black featuring an image of one of their honourable employee and on top of that, the client wanted promotional decals all around the van.
Since the client wanted a satin finish on all the material, we went ahead and ordered what was needed. We used Satin Black, Laminate & Printable Vinyl from Avery Dennison’s SW900 series. Our certified installers first did a full wrap on the Nissan NV2500 then installed the promotional decals on top. For the decals, the client wanted to match the colour of their logo and we did our homework to find out the exact colour code for their logo and printed the decals.
Our installers did the job with the utmost respect and care for the vehicle. And as a result, the client was fully satisfied with the job we did on their Nissan NV2500. We’ve attached pictures of the wrapped van on this page for you to see.
Their decision to get promotional decals all around the fully wrapped Nissan NV2500 is a smart idea for two reasons:
- It made sure the van is advertising the business from all directions.
- Since the decals are on top of the full wrap so they won’t have any tan line when and if they’re removed.
This was a promotional full wrap and our clients generally wonder why do commercial wraps cost less than personal wraps. The answer to that question is that it happens because of the following reasons:
- Commercial Full Wraps are simple and easy to design: Being Promotional the text and logos are kept extremely easy to read and in the basic fonts, so it doesn’t take that much of design effort as it does to design for a personal wrap job.
- Commercial Decals are Easy To Install: Since the decals are just text in a basic font, it is easier to install those as opposed to complex personal decals.
- Commercial Decals Do not Require The Little Details to Be Wrapped: In the case of promotional full wraps, it is not required to wrap the unnecessary parts of the vehicle. Such as door handles. Thus saving on material and installation effort.
If you have a vehicle that you wish to wrap or get decals on for either promotional purposes or personal, feel free to give us a call at +14168223232 or visit our garage at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4 to speak to one of our experts about your requirements.
To read more articles, please visit our blog page here.