Full Boat Wrap – BAJA 38 Feet Special; Why consider vinyl wrap over a paint job
VINYL BOAT WRAP IN TORONTO
Having a boat sure is fun and there’s a good chance you’d want to upgrade the look of your boat from time to time to give it a little personal touch. When you want to take your boat out for a leisure cruise, you want to make sure your boat is the coolest thing anyone has ever seen but unfortunately what happens is, every boat around you looks almost like yours and that takes away that special feeling of owning something cool. This is why most people go for a customized Vinyl Wrap job to upgrade the look of their boat.
At Vinyl Wrap Toronto, we offer complete boat wrapping solutions such as full boat wrap, partial boat wrap, lettering & decals, etc. You get to choose what you wish your boat to look like, and we’ll make it happen. With our experienced designers and installers, we’re more than qualified to take on the responsibility of wrapping your boat, ready to help you turn heads and fill them with envy. We use the best quality material; Avery Dennison & 3M to wrap boats as well as vehicles. Because we know, when it comes to wrapping vehicles, there is no compromise with quality.
We recently did a full boat wrap job and the customer left fully satisfied and with an ear to ear smile on his face. He had recently just bought this new Baja 38 feet special boat. Although it was new for him, he felt it was missing something crucial. For him, it was the fact that it looked like any other boat out there and that left him feeling less excited about his boat. So, he decided to get a customized full boat wrap to freshen up the look of his new floating beauty. Of course, as always our team was thrilled to get this chance to give his boat a complete makeover.
So, we started by talking to him about his requirements, our team carefully analyzed what he wished his boat to look like. Upon gathering all the necessary information, our professional designers rendered a unique and attractive design onto a digital mock-up.
The customer was very impressed with the design and approved it. That was enough for our certified installers to take over and start wrapping his baby. Our installers wrap boats with utmost attention to detail and quality. Everyone working in our team is empathic and we understand how much courage it takes to hand over your love to someone else to work on it. We treat the boats we wrap as if they’re our own.
For most of you who may be wondering, why this man chose to get a full vinyl wrap rather than getting it painted, he had the following reasons to do so:
- A greater level of customization and creativity: With Vinyl Wrap, the list of possible customizations and designs, is endless. You could pick literally any graphic and it’s possible for us to print it on Vinyl and install it on your boat. You could be as detailed and creative as you want, which unfortunately is not possible when it comes to getting your boat painted. If having a wide & creative spectrum of design options matters to you, then getting a vinyl wrap is the best available option for you.
- Cost-effective & Variable Degree: When you get that much freedom for customization options and that too at a relatively low price than getting a paint job, it doesn’t take the genius to realize that getting vinyl wrap is the best option. If that’s not enough to convince you, let us give you the degree to which you can get your boat wrapped; from small decals to a complete full wrap, you get to decide what fits your vision.
- Faster than a paint job: Although applying vinyl is a tricky task on its own but that’s for us to worry about, but from a client’s perspective it’s incredibly easy peasy, lemon squeezy as compared to a paint job which takes a lot longer to be done.
- Less Labour & Time: it goes without saying, the more people are involved in a task, the more money and time it is going to cost you. Getting a Vinyl Wrap on your boat involves a relatively smaller number of people working to accomplish it as compared to getting it painted.
- Longer Lifetime: One of the things a person considers before getting a boat wrap or even a paint job is how long it is going to last? Is it worth the money based on the price? We’re here to answer those questions for you. Vinyl wrap on a boat lasts about 7 years before it starts to lose the battle against the water which is longer than a paint job would last before it starts to chip and get cracks due to the sunlight.
- Added Paint Protection: Not only will the vinyl wrap on your boat last for years, but it also protects the boat’s original paint job from the damage caused by the sun. So, when you decide to take off the vinyl years later, you’ll be thrilled to see it looking exactly like it did when you got the wrap.
Because he had all the above reasons, this client decided to get his boat wrapped instead of painted. What was enough for him to make a decision, may not be enough for you. So, here’s a few more things we offer which may help you make a decision.
- We wrap the boats from the waterline up; the reason being, no one really ever sees the bottom of the boat and it also ultimately reduces the cost of vinyl being used.
- We put the same amount of enthusiasm for wrapping boats as we do vehicles.
- Just like cars, every boat has a different mode and our certified installers know the ins and outs of working with all kinds of boats.
- Something we get asked very rarely is to wrap the internals of a boat, we just want to put it out there that we’re very well qualified to take on that job.
- Even if it’s just a couple of small decals such as for the name and number of the boat, we are here to offer our service.
If you wish to know more about boat wrapping and your options, feel free to dial us at 416-822-3232 or if you’d like to visit, our garage is located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, M9W 1B4, we’d love to have you over for a quick tour of how we roll.